ERASMUS + EXCHANGE PROGRAM
- Introduction to the program
– Erasmus+ is the EU Programme in the fields of education, training, youth and sport for the period 2014-2020. This Programme builds on the achievements of more than 25 years of European programmes in the fields of education, training and youth, covering both an intra-European as well as an international cooperation dimension. Erasmus+ programme aims to support actions in the fields of Education, Training, Youth and Sport for the period 2014-2020. Erasmus+ is structured over the following 3 Key Actions in addition to some specific Jean Monnet activities:
– KA1: Learning Mobility for Individuals;
– KA2: Cooperation for innovation and good practices;
– KA3: Support to policy reform.