- Youth on Board and Erasmus+
– Our organization is working on each of these Erasmus+ programmes and is actively involved as Program Country for writing and participating in projects. Our youth workers are constantly writing projects for youngsters’ common interests and before every due date we are applying and after acceptance, implementing the following project. We have cooperation with more than five hundred young people from our town, who were participating in Erasmus+ projects, such as youth exchange or trainings, so we can proudly announce than our organization is extended with professional trainers and workers who are willing for higher aims and peaks in the European family.
Our organization participates annually in over 15 youth exchanges or trainings, and more than 150 young people have benefit from it.
Benefits of the program:
- Gain more knowledge and experience
- IT skills and competencies
- Languages skills
- Make new friends
- Understanding a different culture